Why do you have acne scars ?
Acne scars are the result of inflammation caused by acne, which damages the collagen fibers in the skin.
Here are some of the common causes of acne scars:
- Inflammatory acne: Inflammatory acne, such as cysts and nodules, is more likely to cause scarring than non-inflammatory acne like blackheads and whiteheads.
- Picking or popping pimples: Squeezing, picking, or popping pimples can damage the skin and increase the risk of scarring.
- Delayed or inadequate treatment: Delaying or not treating acne can increase the risk of scarring, as the longer acne is present, the more damage it can cause to the skin.
- Genetics: Some people are more prone to scarring than others, and genetics may play a role in the development of acne scars.
- Skin type: People with darker skin types are more prone to developing dark spots or hyperpigmentation after acne, which can take longer to fade and may contribute to the appearance of scarring.
- Age: Younger people are more prone to scarring, as their skin is still developing and may be more susceptible to damage.
It’s important to seek treatment for acne as early as possible to minimize the risk of scarring.
What can you do about it ?
Acne scars can be treated using multiple modalities. Most effective treatments include :
- MNRF (Microneedling radio frequency)
- Sublative radio frequency
- Derma roller
- PRP (platelet rich plasma)
- Chemical peels
While there are multiple treatments available for acne scars, you could choose to flaunt your skin the way it is ! There is nothing more beautiful than confidence.
But if you feel
- Less confident or reserved in social outings due to scars
- Have low moods because of the scars
- Improving these scars could improve your romantic life, work opportunities, or in any way help you feel more confident.
Then you could opt for Best acne scar Treatment available at our centre.
Why choose IKSANA ?
At IKSANA we value your time and aim to provide you with the Best Scar Treatments.
- MNRF : We take pride in offering the most effective and latest Microneedling Radiofrequency using MORPHEUS 8. It is a revolutionary treatment available at very limited clinics. It works not only on acne scars but also takes care of open pores, loose skin and promotes new collagen formation.
- Subscision: A day care surgical procedure for the deeper scars is performed by our top dermatologist. This is a supplementary treatment for the deeper scars to help them heal faster.
- Sublative Radiofrequency: This procedure combines the efficacy of Subscision and Radiofrequency to work on the old scars.
- PRP (platelet rich plasma): This amped up plasma is injected into the scars to help them better. This treatment not only helps in acne but also provides anti aging benefits while improving overall look of your skin.
Other treatments like Chemical peels, Dermarollers are also provided as adjuvants to the mainstay treatment.
We take great pride in providing The Best Acne Scar Treatment to our clients so that you FEEL CONFIDENT AGAIN !